Tuesday, December 06, 2005

On Life Results...

I came to work today feeling a little incomplete. Quickly checking, I can confirm that I am wearing underwear, so that’s not it. Plus, it felt internal, like something of substance was missing. Maybe even a character flaw of some sort.

So there was nothing to do but to quickly head to my resource of knowledge that always seems to tell me what I need to know…the Internet. In times like these, I find it is most important to find a personality test, or something that might rate my life. Best of all, since it is on the Internet, it has to be scientific and proven. So I wandered over to this site to find what ails me.

My results were enlightening:

This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 7.3
Mind: 6.7
Body: 5.7
Spirit: 8.4
Friends/Family: 7.7
Love: 9.1
Finance: 7.9
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


So with results like those, I think the only thing that can be deduced...via analysis is that I'm spiritual and know how to love... for a stupid fat boy.

By the way, it turns out what I was feeling was hunger. Water and two pop tarts later I now feel whole again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha`Ha I beat you with an 8.7! They even asked for spiritual advice from me since I was SO successful in that area.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home