Tuesday, January 24, 2006

On Tree Philanthropy...

I know the season is beyond us now, but I can never resist the temptation to get one final parting shot in to prove how right I am on an issue. In this case, I’m not only right, but possibly one of the saviors of mankind. It seems there is another reason that you fake Christmas tree…people…are to be condemned. CNN ran an article yesterday that identifies why real Christmas trees are not only superior, but moral as well. Huh. I wonder what your plastic needles and pinecones are good for? Do let me know when you get the chance.

This avian flu thing really isn’t a joke, and I don’t mean to make it out as one in my otherwise ridiculous blog space. I did find it interesting though what can possibly be done with discarded trees. I guess mulch isn’t all they are good for after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home