Monday, December 19, 2005

On Woot...

Short update today, but hopefully I’ll find time to shirk my regular work duties to come back and give you a further piece of my mind. I might also give you a good talking to, depending on my mood.

As I fully embrace the fact that I am a shill of some sort or another, I want to turn you on to another website that I find scrumptious. Woot.com is an online clearinghouse for electronic products that, frankly, rocks my socks. Its “business model” is simple. They will post one product a day starting at 12:00a.m. CST. That one product stays up for 24 hours unless it sells out, which I’ve seen happen on a few occasions. Usually the deals are a lot better than you will find anywhere else, which is why you only have 24 hours to take advantage of it. I'm not saying that I've used this site recently to purchase a Christmas gift...but then again, I'm not not saying that either *wink*.

Unfortunately, I’ve picked a weak date to tell you of this internet goldmine. Alas, today’s Woot is not what I’d call cool. In fact, it’s what I’d call “grandpa”. Don’t let that dissuade you though. Tomorrow is another day and will probably be back to delicious…

By the way Cowboys fans (*cough*davetilley*cough*) that was...um...interesting and enjoyable. I'd like to order that again for the next meeting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dogburt said...

Dang you, Woot has become my daily dose of the crack-rock. Look at me, I'm fidgeting as we speak.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Beeley said...

HA! You can just call me your digital pimp, hard at work! Good to see you 'round these parts dude.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know Lil' Til was a Cowboys fan... and to think, I invited him into my home... Never again...

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home