Tuesday, February 07, 2006

On Friends and Netflix...

We all know that there are probably 653 great things about Netflix, but the one that I harbor some of my most gushy feelings for has got to be the Netflix friends concept. This concept allows you to see what your friends are renting and how they rated those movies upon their return. Ostensably, these ratings help each other pick movies that might appeal to them, especially if you know your tastes are in line with your friends. Or, they also create witty banter between friends who totally disagree with each other's assessment. Seriously, who can resist witty banter?

My "friends" can, apparently. I'm not sure if it's just that you feel like you'll wither under the torrent of my derision for your movie choices, but seriously, rate your frickin' movies! Some of us (ahem...me) really are interested in your opinion. I don't often say this, but daresay that I even value it? There, see, now you got me to go and get all mooshy....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have obligatorily commented a few films for your perusal. Heidi has also recommended a movie ofr you. I think it may be a good fit also.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Beeley said...

Let me state for the record that I laughed uproariously the other day at your recommendation. I also laughed that the "movie" in question appears to have actually been delivered to your abode.

Thank you for the update. I now am satiated...

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home