Monday, November 14, 2005

On Hatred...

It doesn’t look good. Not at all. The Pentagon Five Sides are down by just under 20 points going into tonight’s game. The good news: Five Side QB McNabb plays tonight. The okay news: McNabb has twice this season produced over 25 points by himself. The bad news: Those Blue Badgers have Westbrook playing RB tonight which could eat into some of McNabb’s points.

Are you still awake out there? Does this fantasy football conversation bore you? Well, I’d certainly hate to bore you as my life hangs on the precipice of fantasy doom. Maybe you weren’t paying attention to my earlier post where I detailed the myriad of offenses that I’ve suffered at the hands of Coach Tilley. The Blue Badgers are just the latest tool he uses to terrorize me. You certainly weren’t there for our marathon sessions of NHL ’95 on that GPA killer called the Sega Genesis. You never saw him use Mike Modano in ways…well, indescribable ways. He once hit one of my players with Eric Lindros and made him bleed. BLEED!!

I can’t talk about it anymore. I’m liable to go into a fit of writing in all caps and exclamation points….

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPANK

6:18 AM  
Blogger Beeley said...

I turned of the TV in disgust after Westbrook ran in the first touchdown on the opening drive. Now I see that McNabb didn't even finish that game.

In other words, God hates me...

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home